Dec 10-11, 2022
Trip fees: ₹1900
Available Seats: 13
A place famous for being a treasure for black pepper and cardamom in the ancient world, Bison Valley is situated at 3000 ft above mean sea level. This is why it is a heavenly destination for trekkers.
It got the name Bison because the British officers would come here to hunt the wild gaurs.
This is a place with a fabulous history & stunning natural beauty. With LGFC, you’ll discover history and nature in one destination.
Activities include an amazing time having fun and being on an adventure under the open skies and thick greenery.
||Meeting Point at St.Antony's Church Bison Valley , Munnar
||Off-road Jeep Ride to Camp Site – 45 Minutes
||Sunset Trek- 1 hour
||Sunrise trek to Grass Land
||Relax Cardamom campsite
||Off-road Jeep and back to St.Antony's Church Bison Valley
- Campfire, viewpoints, and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Coordinators shall have all the right to change the plan in case there is a danger/unforeseen circumstances affecting the group.
- Accommodation:2/3 sharing Tents at BisonValley
- Forest and Tourism Charges.
- Guide Charges
- Campfire- ( Depends on climate condition)
- Day 1 – Evening Time- tea and Dinner ( Veg/Non Veg)
Day 2– Morning tea & Breakfast
- Entry charges
- Activities: All activities as per the itinerary
- Any Expenses of personal nature
- Food and Energizers other than stated in inclusions
- Transportation, other than stated in the itinerary.
- Any other expenses are other than stated in inclusions or emergency conditions
- Day 1 & Day 2- Lunch
- Campfire, views, and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveller.
- Coordinators have all the right to change the plan in case there is danger/unforeseen involved for the group.
- Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
Available Seats: 13
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
THE SPECIALTY OF OUR ITINERARY
- Stay at Beautiful Tents at Bison Valley.
- Relaxed Journey
- Only minimum Participants
- Two mind-blowing treks
- Best Home Made Hygiene food
- 24/7 coordinator support
- Women friendly and Family-friendly team
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Packed food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medcines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energinzers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non onily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets,This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelleries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the camp.
Mobile network is very less at camp site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.