Feb 26-27, 2022
Trip fees: ₹3000
Available Seats: 11
For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver said Martin Luther.
Located in Nilgiri hills of the landscape of Palakkad is the beautiful silent valley national park which is commonly called as Syrandhri forest.
As per the geologists, this beautiful landscape existed during the origin of Indo Australian plate.
Wanna explore what biodiversity is??? Then there can be no perfect place than this lush green forest. Has a range of 70 lakh old specimens. This gem of a place even holds the history of Kunthi river and stories related to the Pandavas.
LetsGoForACamp is conducting our next journey to this place which serves hand in hand to scenic beauty as well as history; a 2 day camp in association with the forest department to Silent Valley.
Amidst the beauty of Panthamthodu Camp let's get together and spread joy and knowledge for a valuable tomorrow
How to reach the Meeting point at Mukkali ?
|Meeting Point: Silent Valley National Park Entrance, Mukkali
||Reporting at Mukkali SVNP information center, basic intro
||Journey to the campsite (Panthamthodu)- 2 hour journey
||Sirandhri visit and trekking to Kunthipuzha ( 3 hr)
||Discussions and ice-breaking followed by tea and snacks
||Evening walk in nature trial
||Know more about Silent Valley &Story telling
|6. 00 AM
||Morning walk with birds
||Journey back to Mukkali
||Ecoshop visit and camp dispersal
- Option 1
- Come to base camp, own vehicle
- A parking facility is available for two-wheeler and 4 wheeler
- Option 2
- From Malabar Side
- Catch the bus to Mannarkadu. Direct buses are available from Kozhikode and Perinthalmanna.
- Catch bus to Anakkatty (Attapadi route)
- Get down at Mukkali
- Option 3
- From Ernakulam Side
- Palakkad- Mannarkkad- Mukkali (Attappadi Route)
- Option 4
- From Coimbatore and Bangalore
- Get the bus from Coimbatore to Anakatti
- Anakatti to Mukkali bus (Mannarkkad route)
- Get down at Mukkali
- Option 5
- If the majority of the participants are ready, we can pick them up from Palakkad Railway station.
- The cost will be based on the number of participants.
The camp fee covers the expenses of the following:
- Food: lunch(2), Breakfast(2), dinner (1), evening snacks, and tea
- Guide Fee, Resource Fee, Forest charges
- Jeep pick up and drop charges
- Off-road jeep charges
- Entry Fee
- All camp activities are as in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expense other those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges, Parking fee, etc
- Pick up from Palakkad
- No Campfire on this trip and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveler.
- Coordinators have all the right to change the plan in case there is danger/unforeseen involved for the group.
- Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
- Camp cancellation due to Gov restrictions due to covid 19 will move to another date
Available Seats: 11
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any Covod related gov restrictions, trip will be moved to another possible date and no refunds for that.
Covid Safety Process
- Food prepared in safe conditions while transitioning
- Masks and sanitizers were provided.
- Offbeat location for a stay
- Minal interaction with crowd and public
- Eco-friendly plates and glasses.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.