June 10-11, 2023
Trip fees: ₹4000
Available Seats: 2
For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver said Martin Luther.
Located in Nilgiri hills of the landscape of Palakkad is the beautiful silent valley national park which is commonly called as Syrandhri forest.
As per the geologists, this beautiful landscape existed during the origin of Indo Australian plate.
Wanna explore what biodiversity is??? Then there can be no perfect place than this lush green forest. Has a range of 70 lakh old specimens. This gem of a place even holds the history of Kunthi river and stories related to the Pandavas.
LetsGoForACamp is conducting our next journey to this place which serves hand in hand to scenic beauty as well as history; a 2 day camp in association with the forest department to Silent Valley.
Amidst the beauty of Panthamthodu Camp let's get together and spread joy and knowledge for a valuable tomorrow
||Pick up from Palakkad Railway station
||Reporting at Mukkali SVNP information center, basic intro
||Journey to the campsite (Panthamthodu)- 2 hour journey
||Sirandhri visit and trekking to Kunthipuzha ( 3 hr)
||Discussions and ice-breaking followed by tea and snacks
||Evening walk in nature trail
||Know more about Silent Valley & Storytelling
|6. 00 AM
||Morning walk with birds
||Journey back to Mukkali
||Eco-shop visit and camp dispersal
||Drop at Palakkad Railway station
- With pick up and Drop from Palakkad railway station : 5:30 AM
4000/- ( Vehicle will be Non Ac Tempo traveler/ Innova based on Number of Participants)
- With out pick up : 3400/-
Direct meeting at Silent Valley Forest office at 7:30 AM
THOSE WHO WISH TO REACH SILENT DIRECTLY - APPLY THE COUPON CODE
- Food: lunch(2), Breakfast(1), dinner (1)
- Guide Fee, Resource Fee, Forest charges
- Pick up drop charges from Palakkad Railway station (Vehicle Non-Ac Tempo Traveller/Innova Based on participants Number)
- Off-road vehicle charges
- Entry Fee
- All camp activities areas in the itinerary.
- Day 1- Breakfast & Day 2- Dinner
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expense other those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges, Parking fee, etc
- No Campfire on this trip and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveler.
- Coordinators have all the right to change the plan in case there is danger/unforeseen involved for the group.
- Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
- Camp cancellation due to Gov restrictions due to covid 19 will move to another date
Available Seats: 2
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when 2 or more installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medcines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energinzers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelleries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.