August 28-29 2021
Trip fees: ₹3400
Available Seats: 15
Apply Coupon code: AGBMAUG21 for an instant discount.
Only for the first 4 registrations to this trip
Agumbe! The historical land upon which RK Narayan bases his beloved Malgudi Days is also seen in the Doordarshan TV series of the same name.
Known as the Cherapunjee of South India, it is fertile with Rain and Evergreen forests.
As the rain transforms Agumbe into nothing less than heaven, the paths remain sheltered by trees, shrouded by the descending mist upon the lush green landscape.
The staggering forts, Jain temples, and pleasant weather make Agumbe a favorite for nature lovers and travelers.
To give a new meaning to travel, LetsGoForACamp would like to take you on a journey to these beautiful rain forests in Agumbe.
Through the brambles and sky high trees, let’s all join together for a new adventure!
||Pick up from Mangalore
||Reaching Hotel at Agumbe
||Sringeri Ancient Temple Visit
||To Sirimane Waterfalls
||Agumbe GrassLands , Mud Games
||Starting to Kundadri hills for sunrise
||Breakfast on the way to Kavaledurga
||Lunch at Private rain forest
||Rain forest walk
||Return to Mangalore
||Drop at Mangalore Railway station
Camp Fee covers the following expenses.
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Transportation from Mangalore to Mangalore
- Entry and permission Fee
- Accommodation on deluxe class rooms
- Guide and resource Charges
- Evening snacks and Tea
- Day 2 Dinner
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in “Inclusions” above
Available Seats: 15
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
Alternatively you may transfer your registration to your friends without any cancellation fees.
Day of Cancellation
|Before 30 days of camp start
|Before 20 days of camp start
|Before 15 days from camp start date
|Within 7 days from camp start date
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
What are the precautions being taken to stop spreading COVID-19?
- We will not allow a person showing symptoms of Corona Virus or Flu to board our vehicle.
- Our Camp coordinator will do temperature check before anyone boards our vehicle.
- Team coordinator will provide sanitizer and Mask.
- At our stay, we will provide a liquid hand wash as well as hand sanitizers wherever needed.
- We provide paper/leaf plates and glasses instead of steel/plastic ones.
- Limited number of participants.
- Our cooks and helpers at the stay will maintain proper hygiene for food preparation.
- Two sharing bed/rooms/tent
No, Pick up point is from Bangalore. We have train and bus to Mangalore. You can choose your own comfortable mode of transport from Kerala.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
We will share a separate list with This to carry in the WhatsApp group formed. You can use the list as a check list too.
We will be staying in Agumbe hotel with deluxe class rooms.
The rooms will be on double occupancy. If you have 3/4 friends and need to share same rooms, please inform us at the time of registration. There won’t be any changes in the cost per head.
No you can keep your bag in the room.
Yes, Cost will be different for different age group – Contact +91-8050725190
Mobile network is there for BSNL/Airtel and Jio
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.