Dec 04, 2022
Trip fees: ₹2200
Available Seats: 13
takes you to an adventure zone located in the most beautiful location in Vagamon
. The mesmerizing lake with Pedal Boats & Kayaks make the park more attractive. The park is packed with a bunch of premium adventure activities with utmost safety.
The acrobatic elements are artificial obstacles made from ropes, nets and wood in various forms, and which are installed at different heights. The clever arrangement of such obstacles encourages many basic forms of movement such as climbing, hand over hand, balancing, holding, slipping and sliding. A good mix of elements and Zip-Line
increases the diversity.
Step into a Different World-Escape Stress-Burn Calories-Conquer Your Fears-Foster Bonding with Your Friends and Family
||Pickup from Ernakulam
||Arrival at Vagamon
||1.5 km soft Trekking about 30 minutes through the forest
||Adventure Activity time
||Soft Hiking to visit the mesmerizing viewpoints in Vagamon Heights.
||Back to activity area. Provide with tea/coffee, snacks, and transfer to your buses
||Drop at Ernakulam
Common Activities for all the team members
1. Pedal boats
An individual can take any 3 activities from the below list
Note: The coordinator has the right to make changes in the itinerary according to climatic condition
Lunch will be Kerala Meals Veg/ NonVeg: Non-Veg will be fish curry meals
- Zip Line -( Must Try activity) - Across the Lake
- Wall Climbing
- Bungee Trampoline -Max weight 75
- Rope Cycling- Max weight 75
- Ropewalk/ Russian Ladder
- Paint Ball -12 Bullets each
- Target shooting
Camp Fee covers the following expenses.
- Pickup and drop from Ernakulam ( Palarivattam -- Lulu--Kalamasheri--Aluva--Perumbavour--Muvattupuzha--Thodupuzha--Erattupetta)
- Lunch & Evening tea
- 24/7 coordinator support
- Non Ac tempo traveler / Innova according to number of travelers
- Activities mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in "Inclusions" above
- Breakfast & Dinner
Available Seats: 13
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
Day of Cancellation
|Before 20 days of the camp start
|Before 15 days of the camp start
|Before 07 days from the camp start date
|Within 7 days from the camp start date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip, and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Trip-to-trip movement is strictly not allowed.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with a small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, and stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staff
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case you want to extend the trip, we are here to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following is the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –o Carry comfortable dresses
o For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet during activity/Rain/others
- Sandals with good grip
o Please avoid high heeled sandals, as they have a risk of falling when doing activities
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
o This would ensure that you won’t lose the fun, even if it rains
- Water bottles
o We recommend using reusable waterbottles.
- A small bag to carry raincoat, waterbottle, snacks, etc.
o Carry all your daily use medicines
o Carry medicines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
o Energizers such as chocolate, peanut bars, dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
o Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
o ORS- Packets, This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
o There won’t be any toiletries that would be provided at the park
o We won’t be providing towels at the park.
- Other personal items
o Carry sufficient hard cash
o Don’t carry expensive jewelleries, etc
The mobile network is very less at the site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.