October 23-24 2021
Trip fees: ₹3,500
Available Seats: 14
A scenic beauty not so noticed by the crowd… village flourished with greenery so wide…
Wanna experience clouds floating through like never before ??
Yellapetty will be one such fine destination surrounded by green meadows
letting you be in sync with nature and the peripatetic in you are gonna be elevated to another level.
|Pick up : Ernakulam
||Pick up Ernakulam
||Lunch on the way
||At Yellapetti Village Trek to the campsite ? 1 hour Trek through tea plantations (Carrying your own backpacks)
||At campsite Tea and Snacks
||Wake up call for the morning trek
||Sunrise trek to Kottagudi hills
||Check out from CampSite ? Return Trek to Vehicle point
||Start back to Ernakulam
- Pick up and drop charges
Day 1 – Lunch, Evening snacks and Tea , Dinner ( Veg and non Veg)
Day 2: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch
- Guide charges
- Tent Accomodation 2 sharing
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expense other than those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges, if any entry ticket charges
Available Seats: 14
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions, the full fee will be refunded.
Covid Safety Process
- Temperature Check prior to boarding.
- 19/17 seater vehicle and 15 participants (max)
- Food prepared in safe conditions while transition
- Masks and sanitizers provided.
- Offbeat location for a stay
- Minal interaction with crowd and public
- Eco-friendly plates and glasses.
- Water cans in the vehicle.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.