December 23-24, 2023
Trip fees: ₹4000
Available Seats: 2
Have you seen a meadow of clouds? That too fleeing before us? Who doesn’t dream of travel heading towards such meadows of irresistible attractions when the sun rays swelter us? Yes, to Munnar! When the sky stars and the earth awaits for the moon, who would not love to commune with them? Then, join let’s go for a camp to Meeshapulimala!!
Lets Celebrate This Onam with LetsGOForACamp at Meeshapulimula
After Anamudi peak, Meeshapulimala fascinates us with its unique features, with its curvy meadows, trekking when the meadow’s hues keep changing to green, yellow, and scarlet when it is actually blue! A night spend neath the sky, to bask in the moonlight, to welcome the moon in its fullest phase, a night to spend gazing, talking, and experiencing!! Come on in, join us to the paradise of Kerala with Lets go for a camp
The Stay is arranged in the most beautiful base camp at Meeshapulimala.
HOW TO REACH MUNNAR
There are frequent public buses available from Aluva to Munnar
Aluva railway station/Busstand is well connected from all other railway station and bus stands
Participants coming from TamilNadu/ Karnataka may reach Udumalpet and avail bus to Munnar.
Direct Bus is Available from Bangalore to Munnar.
||Pick up From Munnar
|| Jeep Drive to Camp Site
||Tea and Snacks
||Evening Walk around Camp Site
||Dinner & Camp Fire
| 4:00 AM
||Jeep Drive to Rodho Valley
||Trek to Sunrise Point
||Trek to Meeshapulimala Peak
||Off road jeep drive back to Munnar
||Drop at Munnar
- TREKKING CLASSIFICATION - Moderate ★★★
- Morning Meeshapulimala Trek 7KM
- If you are having health issues such as breathing problem like asthma, trek would not be suitable for you.
- You should be physically fit and working out regularly.
- We will be able to Arrange to Pick up from Ernakulam, The cost will change based on the number of trekkers join from Ernakulam : These details will discuss in WhatsApp group formed
Jeep Drive from Munnar to Meeshapulimalai Base camp
Early Morning Jepp Drive to RhodoValley for Trek and drop back to Base camp
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 sharing tents at Basecamp, Meeshapulimalai
- Toilet Facility adjoining the camping site.
- Forest and Tourism Charges.
- Guide Charges
- Maximum No of Participants: 15
- Food: Day 1 –
Evening Tea and Snacks at campsite
Dinner ( Veg/Non-Veg)
Day 2 – Packed Breakfast ( Bread and Jam)
Lunch (Veg/non Veg)
- Entry charges
- New Year Special Party with Cake cutting
- Coordinator support from the pickup point.
- Activities: All activities as per the itinerary
Camp Fee excludes the following expenses.
- Day 1 Breakfast and Lunch
- Day 2 Dinner
- Any refreshments en route other than specified in the itinerary
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
Any kind of cost which is not included in “Inclusions” above
- Note : - Campfire, views, and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveller.
- Coordinators have all the right to change the plan in case there is danger/unforeseen involved for the group.Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
- Camp cancellation due to Gov restrictions due to covid 19 , Trip will shifted to another day and no refunds for that.
Available Seats: 2
|At the time of registration
|Before Dec 15
Cancellation FeeA participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Instalments are to be paid on on before due dates.
- In case when instalments are pending after due date , the order will be auto cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to non payment of installment.
- Trip to trip movement are strictly not allowed
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with a small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medicines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energizers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets, This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the camp.
Mobile network is very less at camp site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 1200
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 2400
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 3200
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 4000