Dec 10-11, 2022
Trip fees: ₹3100/-With pick-up from Ernakulam, ₹2400/- From Urumbi Hills
Available Seats: 13
In the rain-drenched Tea estates and clouds touching Meadows
The monsoon-filled western Ghats put any traveler into a trance. The cold wind that blows along and the occasional fog that comes along beautifies the scenery beyond compare. Such is the marvel of this place...with Tea-filled estates and the glory of pure nature.
Famously called the Switzerland of Kerala
., step into Urumbi Hills
for an invigorating trek & amazing waterfall
The Sunset & sunrise viewpoint will blow-off your mind. Along with the tremendousness of waterfalls, these are sights meant to be imprinted upon our memories forever.
So come along to Urumbi Hills, where we can just bind with nature.
is providing 2 options to Travelers.
Option 1 :
Join From Ernakulam – fee: 3100/-
Option 2 :
Join directly from Urumbi Hills – The fee is : 2400/-
If you are opting this your itinerary starts from Urumbi Hills and Ends at Urumbi Hills: Please enter the below coupon code when booking for Urumbi Hills - UHDIRECT
|Day 1-08:30 AM
||Pickup from Ernakulam
||Afternoon Urumbi hills camp check-in
||Relax with a sunset view
||Campfire ( based on weather conditions)
|Day 2- 5:00AM
||Wakeup call with bed Tea
||Walk towards Sunrise View Point
||Trek towards waterfalls
||Return back & Breakfast
|| explore the campsite
||Lunch at Campsite
||Checkout from Camp
||Drop at Ernakulam
THOSE WHO WISH TO REACH URUMBI HILLS DIRECTLY - APPLY THE COUPON CODE
- TREKKING CLASSIFICATION - Moderate ★★★
- Morning Trek 3 KM
- If you are having health issues such as breathing problem like asthma, trek would not be suitable for you.
- You should be physically fit and working out regularly
- The coordinator has the right to make changes in the itinerary according to climatic condition
Camp Fee covers the following expenses.
- Pickup and drop from Starts From Palarivattam
Route: Palarivattam -- Lulu--Kalamasheri--Aluva--Perumbavour--Muvattupuzha--Thodupuzha--Erattupetta
- 1 Breakfast ( Day 2)
- Lunch (Day 2)
- 1 Dinner
- Accommodation -Tent stay on a 2/3 Sharing Basis inside the most beautiful and peaceful Tea plantation
- Campfire (based on weather conditions)
- Waterfall Trek
- Non Ac tempo traveler / Innova according to number of travelers
- 24/7 coordinator support
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in "Inclusions" above
- Day 1 Breakfast, Day 2 Dinner
- Day 1 Lunch- Vehicle will stop at suitable hotel for Hotel
Available Seats: 13
|At the time of registration
|Before Dec 01, 2022
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
Alternatively, you may transfer your registration to your friends without any cancellation fees.
Day of Cancellation
|Before 20 days of camp start
|Before 15 days of camp start
|Before 07 days from camp start date
|Within 7 days from camp start date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Instalments are to be paid on on before due dates.
- In case when 2 or more instalments are pending after due date , the order will be auto cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to non payment of installment.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
What are the precautions being taken to stop spreading COVID-19?
- We will not allow a person showing symptoms of Corona Virus or Flu to board our vehicle.
- The team coordinator will provide sanitizer and Mask.
- At our stay, we will provide a liquid hand wash as well as hand sanitizers wherever needed.
- We provide paper/leaf plates and glasses instead of steel/plastic ones.
- Limited number of participants.
- Our cooks and helpers at the stay will maintain proper hygiene for food preparation.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medicines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energizers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets, This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the camp.
Mobile network is very less at camp site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.