Feb 5-Feb 11, 2023
Trip fees: ₹20,000
Available Seats: 10
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands, an archipelago of 572 islands, lies to the southeast of the Indian mainland in the Bay of Bengal.
Long shrouded in mystery and legend, these islands were virtually inaccessible for centuries and even today they have an enigmatic aura that attracts curious souls.
Witness gorgeous sunsets, explore the underwater coral world teeming with life, wander in undisturbed green jungles, reminisce at historical ruins, relax at pristine white sand beaches, and gaze to the depths of a crystal clear sea. Indeed, a trip to these magical islands is like a breath of fresh air!
So why wait!?
BOOK NOW and have the trip of a lifetime with us!
||Rose Island, Cellular Jail, Light and sound show
||Havelock: Kalapathar Beach, Radha Nagar Beach
||Elephanta Beach , Scuba diving
||Neil Island: Laxmanpur Beach
||Sitapur, Bharatpur, Natural Bridge, Water Activities
||Chidiya Tapu, Shoping
||Arrive at Port Blair – Know about Andaman and Beaches
Arrive at Port Blair in the morning by flight. Our Andaman Coordinators will welcome you.Note: Take the morning flight arriving at Port Blair before 9:00 AM, Visit Rose Island
Afternoon Visit Cellular Jail., Evening Light and Sound Show.
Cellular jail tickets won’t be available after 4:00 pm
||Havelock – Scuba Diving at Nemo Beach – Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast, we will board a ferry to Havelock Island.
On arrival in Havelock Island, check into the resort in Havelock Island.Activities on this day :
If you are interested to do night kayaking (Cost not included in this package) to experience bioluminescence, you can try this night.
- Kalapathar Beach
- Radha Nagar beach
|| Elephant Beach Visit
Scuba Diving at Nemo Beach (Cost not included in the package)
||Havelock - Reach Neil island
Activities on this day :
- After Noon: Cruise to Neil Island
- Sunset at Laxmanpur Beach
||Explore Neil Island
Activities on this day :
- Sunrise at Sitapur beach - Start from hotel at 4:00 AM
- Visit Bharatpur Beach (Hub for water activities)
- Visit Natural Bridge
Activities in this day
- Return cruise to Port Blair
- Trek and sunset view at Chidiya Tapu
||In case you have enough time and an extra day then on the 6th day you can visit Mahatma Gandhi Marine National park Jolly Boy/ Red Skin Island or You can explore Baratang Island.
Per day only 100 people get entry to this island. This is not part of our Itinerary.
But if you wish to explore this island, we can arrange permits, entry tickets, Taxi booking, and Stay extensions.
But This will cost extra
- Morning Breakfast (Day 2 – Day 7)
- Accommodation 2 sharing rooms (Deluxe category )
- All entry tickets
- All Local Transportation(Cruise/ AC Traveller/ ferry etc )
- LGFC Coordinator
- All Boat charges to Rose Island, Elephanta Beach, etc if mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses
- Room service and special orders.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Flight Charges
- Pick up and drop from airport
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary, Watersports, Night Kayaking.
- Water sports activities like scuba diving, or any other adventure activities
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
Note: Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations, will have to be borne by the traveler. The team coordinator's word is the final one, all team members need to follow this. Our team reserves the right to change the plan in case there are accidents involved for the group or whenever the trip leader deems it necessary. Trip changes/cancellations due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
Why are pick-up and drop not added to the inclusion?
- We have participants arriving from all parts of India, they are reaching at different times
- Time taken to reach Airport to Hotel is 25 minutes
- Many taxi options are available.
- In case anyone needs to get pick-up and drop support LGFC Team can do that on additional cost
- Participants reaching the airport at a similar time can take a taxi together and share the cost also together
Why lunch and dinner are not added in inclusion?
- Buffett lunch and dinner cost is high at Andaman Hotels, Quantity is high, and the taste is different many participants won't prefer it.
- Al-a-carte system is available, you can order and have whatever food you like
- If you find the Quantity is high for one person, you can share it with fellow travelers/friends so that cost can be divided.
Why Activity charges are not added in Inclusions?
- Activities are highly participant individual choice
- Activities are highly weather depended .
Available Seats: 10
|Kids above the age of 10 will be considered adults
|Kids below the age of 10 and sharing the room with their mother alone will be considered adults
|Kids below the age of 10 and willing to go for 3 sharing with additional bed ( floor bed ) will be charged 11000/. for such a case please contact 8088120956, 8050725190 before registering.
|At the Time of Registration
|Before 10th Nov, 2022
|Before 10th Dec, 2022
|Before 10th Jan, 2023
Fees paid will be refunded ( if any balance amount ) after deducting the cancellation fees as mentioned below
|Time of Cancellation
||Cancellation Fee per person as % of total trip fee
|Before 61 days to the trip start date
|Between 60 and 41 days to the trip start date
|Between 40 and 26 days to the trip start date
|Within 25 days to the trip start date
|| 100% of the total trip fee
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee before 25 days of the trip.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip, Strictly and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when 2 or more installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-canceled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
Why we chose this date?
- One of the best seasons to visit Andaman
HOW TO REACH
By availing flights from cities such as Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi
Least flight cost in order
We suggest you book a ticket from Chennai if you are traveling from South India / Kolkata if from north India. This will reduce a lot of travel costs.
If you have any doubts regarding transportation please contact 8088120956/8050725190
Flight rates ( Round trip ) from Chennai (example- for your reference)
WHY with us?
- Maximum 15 participants
- 2 sharing Rooms
- Following all the Covid Protocols
- Deluxe category rooms
- Budget-Friendly. ( You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Best Accommodation, personally verified by the founder.
- Pay the total camp fee in 6 installments before the trip.
- Not just the trip, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing or trekking experience. Know more about Andaman and the life of Andaman, the history, the geography, and lifestyle of the people there. Our Camp Navigator will share the stories on the myths as well as the science.
- Well Experienced Local Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by providing Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Fitness during trip
As we have not taken up treks and hiking, the trip fitness level stays simple. Do not worry about your capability to join us, your confidence and interest matter the most!!
Scared of traveling alone?
You are not going to be alone. After your registration, you will get travel mates from the same place, you all can plan your journey together.
Once you join the team, there are no strangers. It’s a single LetsGoForACamp family.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled or changes in the itinerary might happen.
LetsGoForACamp will try our best to provide alternate feasible activities.
No refund will be provided for the same
No. Our meeting point is PortBlair Airport. People are joining from different parts of the country. Keeping a single pickup point outside Andaman is difficult. But don’t worry you will get friends once you register.