April 14-20 ,2022Trip fees: ₹14000
Available Seats: 0
|D1||14-Apr-22||Arrival After 12.00 Noon Check-in House Boat Shikara Ride Shopping Time|
|D2||15-Apr-22||Tulip Garden Visit Chesma Shahi Pari Mahal Shankaracharya Temple (Based on the weather and Time)|
|D3||16-Apr-22||Doodh Patri Excursion Local Shopping Evening|
|D5||18-Apr-22||Srinagar to Pahalgam - Baisarn Valley - Awantipora|
|D6||19-Apr-22||Pahalgam Local - Betab Valley - Aru Valley / Chandanwari - Hazratbal Pahalgam to Srinagar|
|D7||20-Apr-22||Check Out before 11 AM|
|D1||14-Apr-22||Arrival After 12.00 Noon Check in House Boat Shikara Ride Shopping Time||House Boat, Dal Lake|
|D2||15-Apr-22||Tulip Garden Visit Chesma Shahi Pari Mahal Shankaraharya Temple||Srinagar Hotel|
|D3||16-Apr-22||Doodh Patri Excursion Local Shopping Evening||Srinagar Hotel|
|D4||17-Apr-22||Gulmarg Excursion||Srinagar Hotel|
|D5||18-Apr-22||Srinagar to Pahalgam - Baisarn Valley - Awantipora||Pahalgam Hotel|
|D6||19-Apr-22||Pahalgam Local - Betab Valley - Chandanwari - Hazratbal Pahalgam to Srinagar||Srinagar Hotel|
|D7||20-Apr-22||Check Out before 11 AM|
No Seats Available
A Persian poet had penned down some beautiful lines witnessing the natural artistry in Kashmir. The lines sum up every beautiful trait of scenic Kashmir. “Gar Firdaus bar-rue zamin ast, hami asto, hamin asto, hamin ast.” Translation – “If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here, it’s here.” As soon as a person steps down on the land of heaven, the cool breezes in the hot summer, the snowflakes in winter, the Golden Chinar leaves in autumn and the colorful tulips in spring, this is what Kashmir brings in for you ! Leisure, Liveliness and Lush greenery are the top traits of Kashmir.
The place has also belonged to Maharajas and Mughals long decades ago. The architecture of some renowned places is similar to Iran. Mughal Architecture gardens namely,Nishat, Shalimar, Harwan are some decade long royalties that are still visited by ‘n‘ number of people throughout the year. The infamous Dal Lake, popularized by the most number of Bollywood songs location, is encircled by the Boulevard which turns into Foreshore Rd later. Numerous Persian architected Shrines, Lots of infamous Gardens and the snow-clad mountains covering the whole valley are breathtakingly beautiful. In all four seasons, Kashmir looks at its best. This place being Splendid along with the warmth of the locals is what it’s famous about. Ranked as the safest city to travel for women, this place gives you a lifetime of experiences and memories. Called as Switzerland of Asia, Kashmir has got everything for you. Get going, into the warmth of Nature; get going towards KASHMIR.
HOW TO REACH
By Availing Flights from Cities, If you are not finding direct flight, fly from your nearest airport to Delhi and Delhi to Srinagar.
If you have any doubts regarding transportation please contact +91-8088120956
• Try to book the same carrier for a connected flight.
• Try to avoid road transportation from Jammu to Srinagar.
WHY WITH US?
1. Budget-Friendly. ( You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
2. Dates coincide with Good Friday, Easter, and Vishu, hence not many the leaves are required.
3. Pay the total camp fee in 4 installments before the trip
4. Not just the trip, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing or trekking experience. Know more about Kashmir and the life of people in Kashmir. Our Camp Navigator will share the stories on the myths as well as the science.
5. Well Experienced Local Support Staff.
6. Plan beyond the Itinerary– In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by providing Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.
Cancellation fees will be applied as mentioned below.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Before 90 days of camp||₹ 1,500|
|Before 45 days of camp||₹ 3,500|
|Before 30 days of camp||₹ 10000|
|Before 15 days of camp||₹ 12000|
|Within 15 days of the camp start date||₹ 14,000|