Dec 31, 2022- Jan 1, 2023
Trip fees: ₹4,000
Available Seats: 10
30 miles to the northeast of Munnar lies a village with farmlands stretching for acres. Life is simple, happy for the largely agrarian dwellers here. Nature is at its winter rest for most of year , cool breeze, rolling grasslands, and shrubby forests make it so unique.
– the winter orchard in the otherwise sunny and rainy tropical Kerala.
LetsGoForACamp welcomes you to live out in this mini heaven at the onset of winter.
Let's Welcome this NewYear 2023 at Kanthalloor
||Pick up starts from Ernakulam
(Pick up points will be shared in the WhatsApp Group)
||Snacks and tea
||Marayoor Sarkara Making Unit Visit
||Anakottapara - Marayoor
||Kanthaloor – Relax and explore around our offbeat Stay (Cottages )
||Camp Fire with music
||Welcome NewYear 2023
||Morning tea, Breakfast
||Explore around the beautiful stay covered with Fruit Trees
||Hike to viewpoints Grasslands and waterfalls
||Drop at Ernakulam
- Sarkara making unit, Marayoor
- Anakottapara park, Marayoor
- Keezhanthur Waterfall, Kanthaloor
- Grassland View Points, Kanthaloor
- Pick up and drop charges from Ernakulam
- Food: Day 1 – Morning snacks and Tea, Lunch (Veg/non-Veg), Evening snacks and Tea & Dinner ( Veg and non Veg)
Day 2: Morning Tea, Breakfast & Lunch ( Veg/Non-Veg)
- Entry Charges
- Non Ac tempo traveler / Innova according to number of travelers
- Guide charges
- Stay (4 sharing cottages)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Day 1 Breakfast
- Any expense is other than those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges, or other entry tickets other than specified in the Itinerary
- Campfire, views, and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
- Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveller.
- Coordinators have all the right to change the plan in case there is danger/unforeseen involved for the group.
- Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
- Camp cancellation due to Gov restrictions due to covid 19 , trip will be moved another date and no refunds for that.
Available Seats: 10
|At the time of Registration
|| ₹ 2,400
|Before Dec 1st, 2022
|| ₹ 1,600
|| ₹ 4,000
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Installments are to be paid before due dates.
- In case when installments are pending after the due date, the order are subjected to auto-cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installment.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medicines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energizers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets, This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the camp.
Mobile network is very less at camp site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.