Dec 31-Jan2, 2023
Trip fees: ₹7000
Available Seats: 15
the former capital of the Vijayanagar empire (from 1343 to 1565 AD) is located in Northern Karnataka. Hampi is situated on the banks of the Tungabhadra River and at a distance of 350 Km from Bangalore. Hampi is an important historical place in Karnataka as well as an important religious center, housing the Virupaksha Temple and several other monuments belonging to the old city. Hampi is significant historically and architecturally.
, formerly known as Vatapi, is a town and headquarters of a taluk by the same name, in the Bagalkot district of Karnataka, India. It was the regal capital of the Badami Chalukyas from CE 540 to 757. It is famous for its rock cut monuments such as the Badami cave temples, as well as the structural temples such as the Bhutanatha temples, Badami Shivalaya, and Jambulingesvara temple. It is located in a ravine at the foot of a rugged, red sandstone outcrop that surrounds Agastya lake.
- also referred to as Aivalli, Ahivolal or Aryapura, is a historic site of ancient and medieval era Buddhist, Hindu and Jain monuments in Karnataka, India that dates from the sixth century through the twelfth century CE.Most of the surviving monuments at the site date from the 7th to 10th centuries. Located around an eponymous small village surrounded by farmlands and sandstone hills, Aihole is a major archaeological site featuring over one hundred and twenty stone and cave temples spread along the Malaprabha river valley.
OUR RECOMMENDATION ( TRAIN )
Book any train from your destination to Bangalore which reaches on 02/10/2022 before 8:00 PM
For Hampi, trip travelers need to book a train from Bangalore to the Hosapete railway station.
Our Train Recommendation
HAMPI EXPRESS (16592)
Station Code: KSR BENGALURU - SBC to HOSAPETE JN - HPT
Or you can book any train, which reaches before that.
HAMPI EXPRESS (16591)
HOSAPETE JN - HPT - KSR BENGALURU - SBC ( Train time: 21:10, Reaching time Bangalore: 5:50 AM )
Or any train after this, you can book.
Once you reach Bangalore accordingly you can book any train to your destination.
How to Book Train: https://www.irctc.co.in/
LetsGoForACamp will not book any train seats for any travelers. But we will surely help.
If you have any doubts regarding transportation please contact +91-8050725190
Book Train as early as you can.
Hotel details at Hampi-
Hampi International or Similar
Check-in time: 11 AM
||Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal
Train Details from Bangalore
- 16534 -Sunday- JODHPUR EXP
17:05 Banglore (SBC) - 01:20 AM Hospet (HPT)
- 16592 - Daily - HAMPI EXPRESS ( Recommended )
21:50 Bengaluru (SBC) - 07:00 AM Hospet (HPT)
Train Details from Hampi
(Hospet Jn) to Bangalore
- 16591 Daily -HAMPI EXPRESS ( Recommended )
21:10 Hospet Jn (HPT) - 05:50AM Banglore (SBC)
- 16546 -DAILY 16546 KTGG YPR EXP
20:35 PM Hospet (HPT) - 07:25 AM Yesvantpur Jn (YPR)
||Pickup at Hospet
||After Breakfast Hampi visit
|| Hemakuta hill & group of Hemakuta temples
||Virupaksha temple & Hampi bazar
||Kadalekalu Ganesha, Krishna temple ,Lakshmi Narasimha & Badavalinga
||Underground Shiva temple & Queens bath.
|| Hazara Rama temple & Kings audience hall
|| Stepped tank & Mahanavami platform
||Overnight stay at Hospet
|| Morning Departure towards Badami
||130 km - 3 Hrs Drive
|| Pattadakal and Aihole Visit
||Return to Hospet and stay overnight
||Sunrise view at Malyavanta Hill
||nature walk along the river Tunga Bhadra
||After morning breakfast again back to hampi exploration
||Visiting- Monolithic Bull , Achutharaya temple
|| Achutharaya bazar & pushkarani
||Varaha temple , Kodanda Rama temple
||Purandaradasa mantapa & Ancient bridge
||Kings balance & Vittala temple complex
||Zanana enclosure, Lotus mahal, watch towers.
||Elephant stable, and Guard's quarters.
||Checkout and Drop at Hospet
31's Night we will have a small new Year party of cake cutting.
The order of the places will change. Based on the Local Guide suggestions we will plan the places.
Day 3: Sunrise point, you need to trek ( Medium to Difficult) If you are physically not fit to trek, you can take a rest at Hotel after the Sunrise team will return back to Hotel.
- Morning Breakfast (Day 2 – Day 3)
- Accommodation on a 2/3 Sharing basis at standard Hotels.
- If you need 3 sharing you can inform us after registration. ( There won't be any change in the cost for Adults ) - Kids above 10 will be treated as Adults.
- All the ground transport as per itinerary by Tempo Traveler / Mini Bus tempo traveler ( Non AC)
In case all the team members ask to put AC (Based on the availability in the vehicle ) additional Amount you can pay directly to the Driver.
- Coordinator Support 24/7
- Entry Tickets to monuments
- Local Guide ChargesWe will have expert ASI approved Local Guides at Hampi, Badami and Aiholai & PattadakkalHotel Category: Hotel Hampi International/ Similar
- Any personal expenses
- Lunch, Dinner ( Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 )
- Breakfast: Day 1
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Entry ticket fee for all other monuments except specified in the inclusions
- Flight/Bus/Train Tickets
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any sport activities other than itinerary.
- New Year dance party/Pub entry fees
If a trip is getting canceled due to any government restrictions or weather, a new date will be selected for the journey. And there will not be strictly any refund to a bank account.
What happens if you are not able to Join the New date?
1.You can send a replacement
2.You can move the Amount to the LetsGoForACamp wallet with (a 2.5% deduction) which you can use for any other camp with LetsGoForACamp
Available Seats: 15
|At the time of registration
|Before Nov 14, 2022
Cancellation fees will be applied as mentioned below.
|Date of Cancellation
|Before 45 days before Trip
|Before 30 days before Trip
|Before 15 days of Trip
|Within 15 days of the Trip start date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-canceled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
WHY WITH US?
1. Budget-Friendly. ( You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)2. Pay the total camp fee in installments before the trip
3. Not just the trip, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Know more about India and Hidden and Ancient Stories. Our Camp Navigator will share the stories on the myths as well as the science.
4. Well Experienced Local Support Staff.
5. Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by providing Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
We will share a separate list with This to carry in the WhatsApp group formed. You can use the list as a check list too.
No you can keep your bag in the room.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, you can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator at the Earliest.