Jan 30, 2022
Trip fees: ₹2200
Available Seats: 4
Srishti by LetsGoForACamp welcomes you to a women-only 1-day women kayaking and wall climbing at Calicut. Women on Adventure, Grab that paddle and set out on kayaks or canoes to discover the Chaliyaar. We provide the latest, high-quality equipment to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience.
LetsGoForACamp.com has weaved a new connotation to responsible travel. It eagerly reaches out to our participants for newer and richer experiences. Such one would be our next camp, Women on Kayak.
To sail our boats into the river could be another frame. So, what happens when all these frames blend together? No better answer could take place other than an adventure by LetsGoForACamp!
To the beautiful river at Calicut. To kayak yourself through the river to explore the beauty.
What are you looking forward to? Go on for registration!
Please note that the first fifteen will be the luckiest to fit into this frame!
Those who are scared to get dipped in water, don’t worry, we will hold you!
||Pick up from Calicut Railway station
||Arrival and Breakfast
||Introduction to kayaking at CHALIYAR river
||Safety briefing for Kayaking with 2 team leaders teams and safety Briefing for kayaking
||Kayak with experts
||Start Kayaking on a 5 km Circuit
||Wall Climbing briefing and activity
||Evening Tea and a snacks
||Drop back at Calicut Railway station
Book Your Return Train after 8:00 PM
- River Kayaking with expert
- Pickup and drop at Calicut Railway station
- Local coordinator
- All kayaking materials
- Food:- Breakfast, Lunch ( Veg/Non Veg), Evening tea and snacks
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in “Inclusions” above
- Day 1 Dinner
Available Seats: 4
|Installment Payment dates
|At the time of Registration
|Before – Jan 10- 2022
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID, an alternate date will be provided for same trip and no refund for that.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly, You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with a small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Packed food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.com
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.