Oct 22-23, 2022
Trip fees: ₹4000
Available Seats: 13
In the rain-drenched coffee estates Chikmagalur
The monsoon-filled western Ghats put any traveler into a trance. The cold wind that blows along and the occasional fog that comes along beautifies the scenery beyond compare. Such is the marvel of this place...with coffee-filled estates and the glory of pure nature. Famously called the Kailash of the South
, step into Mullayangiri mountains
for an invigorating trek. The horseshoe viewpoint, as well as Baba Budhan giri, are to be seen. Along with the tremendousness of buttermilk waterfalls, these are sights meant to be imprinted upon our memories forever.
Along with the forests, we have Belur and Halebeedu
which exalts Chikmagalur to a world heritage status and is an enriching stone expedition.
So come along to Chikmagalur, where we learn more about how to be a responsible traveler and be one with nature.
||Pick up from Mangalore Junction Railway station
||Breakfast (On the way)
||Jain Basadi Complex
||Check in Resort, Inside the beautiful coffee plantation
||Explore Coffee Land, Swimming Pool, Games
||Evening Visit Hirekolale Lake
||Campfire ( If no Rain)
||Jeep to Mullayangiri, Walk 1 km to Mullayangiri top
||Breakfast on the way
||Visit Seethalayangiri Temple
||Baba Budangiri Datta Peeta
||Green Land View Point, near BabaBudangiri
||ButterMilk Falls ( Optional, Based on Availablity)
||Visit Honnamala falls
||Back to Resort, Freshup , Evening Cofee
||Back to Mangalore
||Drop at Mangalore Railway station
Book Train Which reach before 5:30 AM to Mangalore Central or Mangalore Junction Railway station
Book Return train only after 10:00 PM
- Train Recommendations -Towards Manglore Junction
- Rajadhani Exp (12431) -Friday
14:40 – Tvm Central - 01:50 Manglore Jn
- Okha Exp (16338)-Friday
Ern Jn - 04:10 Manglore Jn
- Train Recommendations -Towards Ernakulam Side
- Mangala LKSDP Exp (12618) – Sunday
22:40 Manglore Jn – 07:30 Ern Jn
- Pickup Point-Mangalore Junction railway station
- In case you are reaching Bus Stand / Mangalore Central Railway station, we request you to reach Mangalore Junction Railway via auto
Camp Fee covers the following expenses.
- Pickup and drop from Mangalore
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis/Best quality Dormitory with separate coats inside the most beautiful and peaceful coffee plantation Resort, With Pool, Campfire, Games
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in "Inclusions" above
- Day 1 Breakfast, Lunch, Day 2 Dinner. (We will stop at Hotels and You can order your food and have)
- Entry ticket charges to Buttermilk fall 100/- ( If it's open )
- Entry tickets to Temples ( No ticket Charges are required to Enter Belur and Helebedu temples. If you are interested in Know History, ASI Guides are available, You can pay them directly )
Available Seats: 13
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
Day of Cancellation
|Before 20 days of camp start
|Before 15 days of camp start
|Before 07 days from camp start date
|Within 7 days from camp start date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trip on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ? :-The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-canceled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
No, Pick up point is from Mangalore. We have train and bus to Mangalore. You can choose your own comfortable mode of transport from Kerala.
Best way to travel from Kerala to Mangalore is via train. Please book early www.irctc.co.in
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medcines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energinzers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets,This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelleries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the room.
Yes, Cost will be different for different age group – Contact +91-8050725190
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.