December 4-5 2021
Trip fees: ₹3,200
Available Seats: 13
Ramakkalmedu is a beautiful hill station in the Idukki district of Kerala. Standing at a height of 3500 ft above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of the villages in the neighboring state of Tamil Nadu.
It is believed that the impression of the feet found on the rock surface here is that of Lord Rama, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who came in search of his wife Sita. ‘Ramakkalmedu’, which can be translated to ‘Land of Rama’s Stone got its name from this rock surface.
Another major attraction here is a 300m tall pillar-like rocky structure, facing east. Being one of the windiest places in Asia, it became the perfect destination for establishing a wind energy farm. The sight of the massive windmills set against the backdrop of beautiful skies and rolling hills is also mind-blowing.
||Pick up from Palarivattam
||Tea and Snacks
||Reach Home Stay
||Trek to Amakallu - Tortorise Rock View point
||Back to Home stay
||Visit Kuravan Kurathi Statue and Hornbill Statue
||Visit Kalvari Mount View Point
||Drop at Palarivattam
- Pick up from Ernakulam– (Pick up points will share in the WhatsApp group)
- Accommodation:2 or 3 sharing Rooms in Homestay at Ramakalmedu
- Forest and Tourism Charges.
- Guide Charges
- Day 1 – Mid Time tea and Snacks, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg), Dinner ( Veg/Non Veg)
Day 2– Morning tea and Breakfast, Lunch (Veg), Evening Tea and Snacks
- Entry charges
- Activities: All activities as per the itinerary
- Any Expenses of personal nature
- Food and Energizers other than stated in inclusions
- Transportation, other than stated in the itinerary.
- Any other expenses are other than stated in inclusions or emergency conditions
- Day 2 Dinner
Available Seats: 13
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions, the full fee will be refundedd.
THE SPECIALTY OF OUR ITINERARY
- Stay at Beautiful Home Stay at Ramakalmedu.
- Relaxed Journey
- Only 14 Participants
- Two mind-blowing treks
- Best Home Made Hygiene food
- Pick up from Ernakulam
- 24/7 coordinator support
- Women friendly and Family-friendly team
- All covid safety protocols followed
1. Campfire, viewpoints, and visibility are subject to weather conditions.
2. Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by the traveler.
3. Coordinators shall have all the right to change the plan in case there is a danger/unforeseen circumstances affecting the group.
4. Camp cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
5. Particepetins will get a full refund if trip cancelation due to covid lockdown.
COVID SAFETY PROCESS
- Temperature Check prior to boarding.
- 19/17 seater vehicle and 15 participants (max)
- Packed food prepared in safe conditions while transitioning
- Masks and sanitizers were provided.
- Offbeat location for a stay
- Minal interaction with crowd and public
- Eco-friendly plates and glasses.
- Water cans in the vehicle.
- Day 1 Morning snacks and Tea and Day 2 Evening snacks and tea are included in the package
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Packed food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.