December 27, 2020
Everyone wants to have a good time on a holiday. But not everyone gets to make the best out of the destination they land up in.
The reasons are many: poor service to crowded places. Let’s help you stop being obsessed with hyped places and nudge you towards beautiful places that do not normally excite people but are treasures in themselves.
1. Prices: If you choose to go to places that people do not normally go to or have even heard about, you are likely to get better deals at better prices. Typical holiday destinations are expensive. Offbeat locations are generally not.
2. Peace: You’ll avoid the crowds and have a peaceful time. You’ll enjoy all the sightseeing and not worry about queues and traffic.
3. Privacy: You’ll feel the whole beach is yours and all the mountains belong to you. You won’t have to fight for space with anybody.
4. Relaxation: You may just want to stay indoors or you may simply want to take a leisurely walk. Because it’s not crowded, you’ll be able to relax well.
5. Better service: Hotels in offbeat locations will offer you better service. You won’t have to try hard to get their attention.
6. Safety: For families travelling with people who need special care like kids or aged parents, offbeat locations are a blessing. You can carry all the amenities you want for them and they can have all the fun with you.
7. Better interaction with local communities: When you go to an offbeat location, you really contribute to the local economy by supporting their livelihoods. You’ll also get to interact with them. Travellers interested in exploring different cultures and customs make the most out of such travel experiences.
So when are you planning your next trip? Which offbeat locations are you going to choose from?