December 27, 2020
Trekking is the best way to get in shape. And well, who doesn’t want to get in shape both mentally and physically?
People get put off by the very idea of exercise because it seems to involve a lot of effort. But what if getting healthier was not a matter of pain at all? What if it was as fun as holidaying?
Yes, that’s possible. Trekking is a fun way to explore the world, go outdoors and active, unwind, and develop a healthy body and mind.
Here are ways you should get packing and leave for a trek for a transformative mental and physical experience. Generally, trekking involves climbing rocky terrain, if not a hill itself. You are working against gravity and that helps you get stronger.
1. Trekking gives you a healthy heart and increases your lung capacity.
2. Trekking maintains healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels in your body.
3. Your bone density and muscular strength will improve.
4. You’ll be able to tone and strengthen all your muscles from glutes to calves.
5. You’ll get awesome flat abs and strengthen your core. That’s central to looking hot, right?
6. Going for regular treks helps you lose your weight overall. No boring diets and no monotonous cardio needed! No more guilt, just a fun trek!
7. You’ll develop great stamina/endurance even on a very simple trek. The bonus is great energy that can help you achieve a lot more in your personal/professional life.
8. Being in nature gives you great mental health. It boosts your mood. The result is less irritability and a happier you. A happier you means happier people around you too.
Trekking is holidaying with a difference. It gets you moving instead of passively enjoying. It is a thrill in itself. Go once and you’ll be hooked to a medicine-free life!