December 10 , 2023
Trip fees: ₹2000
Available Seats: 11
Thattekad Bird Sanctuary is the first bird sanctuary in Kerala.Salim Ali, One of the best known ornithologist described this sanctuary as the richest bird habitat on peninsular India. A perfect place near Kochi for the people those who love nature, birds, butterflies, flowers, etc.
Inchathotty is a village located near Neriamangalam, Thattekad and Kothamangalam in Ernakulam District in Kerala, India. It is famous for its hanging bridge (suspension bridge) which is considered as the longest suspension bridge in Kerala, with a length of about 183 m and width of about 1.2 m (4 feet).
||Pickup from Ernakulam
||Injathotti Kayaking ( 2 hours through forest and Lagoons )
Visit Injathotti Hanhin bridge
||Visit Thattekadu Bird Sanctuary
||Short Trek ( 3km )
||Drop at Ernakulam
Kayaking distance: 3km, 2hours through the forest and small lagoons
Early morning is the best time to do the Kayaking. That's why we are starting our trip early .
Thattekadu Bird Sanctuary Trek with the Expert Guide, Simple trek
- Pick up and drop at Ernakulam in non AC Vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Coordinator support
- Kayaking charges
- Forest entry charges
- Local Guide/ Expert Guide charges
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not included in “Inclusions” above
- Evening tea and snacks
- Any other place we are visiting and having entry tickets.
THINGS TO CARRY
- ID Card
- Extra cloths
- Mobile phone cover
- Extra Plastic Cover
Note: Avoid expensive Jewellery
Available Seats: 11
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 500
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 1000
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 1500
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 2000
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip, and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just adventure, but many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.