April 01-02, 2023
Trip fees: ₹3500
Available Seats: 5
In the deep reaches of Wayanad in Kerala, there is a lush green paradise where adventure meets serenity. With its towering trees, rolling hills and canopy of clouds, 900 (Thollayiram) Kandi in Wayanad is an enchantress.
Here, you just waltz into the sky! At 900 Kandi, the magic begins.
900 Kandi has a rare mystery to it. For those with a head for heights, this is the place to be. 900 acres is just unspoiled greenery. The adventure zone created in the midst of the woods offers you a plethora of adrenaline-triggering activities. The journey begins with an off-road trip, taking you on a whirlwind of a ride through the woods.
It's a chance to admire glorious waterfalls, bewitching swamps, and angelic locations. After a ride, weaving through the mystic woods, you reach the seat of adventure.
900 Kandi also offers a host of trekking options. For those who want to experience the beauty of this wild paradise, the best way is to be on foot. There is no adventure greater than hiking through this green wonderland to discover 900 Kandi's matchless beauty.
||Pick up from Calicut Railway station- 06:30 am
||Reaching Base Camp by 2 pm
||Base camp to the Camping site by Off-road Jeep
||Evening Trek and Natural Pool Swimming
||Evening Tea and Snacks
||Campfire, Dinner, Live BBQ
||Wake up call & Bed coffee
||Glass Bridge Visit & Zipline Activity
||Lunch & journey back to Calicut
| 10:00 PM
||Drop at Calicut railway station
- TREKKING CLASSIFICATION - Moderate
- Forest walk
- Morning Trek - 4 KM ( This is optional)
- Participants need minimum physical fitness to trek 4-5KM
- We would stop at Restaurants for breakfast and lunch. Please carry some liquid cash for these.
- Coordinators have the right to make changes in the itinerary according to climatic conditions
- Permanent Washroom with basic facility
- No Hot Water for Bathing
- Local coordinator
- Food:- Day 1 - Evening tea and snacks, Dinner Day 2- Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry Fee to Glass Bridge & zip line
- Pickup & Drop - Calicut Railway station
- Tent Stay
- 24/7 coordinator support
- Stay will be in Tents 2/3 sharing
- Permanent Washroom with basic facility
Available Seats: 5
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when 2 or more installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly, You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Packed food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staff
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.com
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have an option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medcines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energinzers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets,This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelleries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold
No you can keep your bag in the camp.
Mobile network is very less at camp site.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, u can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator 3 days before.