Dec 30-31, 2023
Trip fees: ₹4000
Available Seats: 13
the former capital of the Vijayanagar empire (from 1343 to 1565 AD) is located in Northern Karnataka. Hampi is situated on the banks of the Tungabhadra River and at a distance of 350 Km from Bangalore. Hampi is an important historical place in Karnataka as well as an important religious center, housing the Virupaksha Temple and several other monuments belonging to the old city. Hampi is significant historically and architecturally.
Welcome's you Explore & Enjoy
||30 Dec, 2023
||31 Dec, 2023
Train Details from Bangalore
- 16532 - Friday-JODHPUR EXP
17:00 Banglore (SBC) - 01:20 AM Hospet (HPT)
- 16592 - Daily - HAMPI EXPRESS ( Recommended )
21:50 Bengaluru (SBC) - 07:00 AM Hospet (HPT)
Train Details from Hampi
(Hospet Jn) to Bangalore
- 16591 Daily -HAMPI EXPRESS ( Recommended )
21:10 Hospet Jn (HPT) - 05:50AM Banglore (SBC)
- 16546 -DAILY 16546 KTGG YPR EXP
20:00 PM Hospet (HPT) - 07:25 AM Yesvantpur Jn (YPR)
OUR RECOMMENDATION ( TRAIN )
- Book any train from your destination to Bangalore which reaches on 11 August 2023 before 8:00 PM
- For Hampi, trip travelers need to book a train from Bangalore to the Hosapete railway station.
- From Bangalore, many buses are also available
HAMPI EXPRESS (16592)
- Station Code: KSR BENGALURU - SBC to HOSAPETE JN - HPT
- Date: 30 Dec, 2023
- Or you can book any train, which reaches before that.
Return Train :
HAMPI EXPRESS (16591)
- HOSAPETE JN - HPT - KSR BENGALURU - SBC
- Train time: 21:10, Reaching time Bangalore: 5:50 AM
- Or any train after this, you can book.
- There are many buses available to Bangalore from Hampi
Once you reach Bangalore accordingly you can book any train to your destination.
How to Book Train:
- LetsGoForACamp will not book any train seats for any travelers. But we will surely help.
- If you have any doubts regarding transportation please contact +91-8050725190
- Book Train as early as you can.
Hotel details at Hampi-
- Hampi International or Similar
- Check-in time: 12 AM, We will be arranging a basic facility at Hospet for fresh up.
||Pickup at Hospet
||After Breakfast Hampi visit
|| Hemakuta hill & group of Hemakuta temples
||Virupaksha temple & Hampi bazar
||Kadalekalu Ganesha, Krishna temple ,Lakshmi Narasimha & Badavalinga
||Underground Shiva temple & Queens bath.
|| Hazara Rama temple & Kings audience hall
|| Stepped tank & Mahanavami platform
||Overnight stay at Hospet
||Sunrise view at Malyavanta Hill
||nature walk along the river Tunga Bhadra
||After morning breakfast again back to hampi exploration
||Visiting- Monolithic Bull , Achutharaya temple
|| Achutharaya bazar & pushkarani
||Varaha temple , Kodanda Rama temple
||Purandaradasa mantapa & Ancient bridge
||Kings balance & Vittala temple complex
||Zanana enclosure, Lotus mahal, watch towers.
||Elephant stable, and Guard's quarters.
||Checkout and Drop at Hospet
- The order of the places will change. Based on the Local Guide suggestions we will plan the places.
- Day 2: Sunrise point, you need to trek ( Medium to Difficult) If you are physically not fit to trek, you can take a rest at the Hotel after the Sunrise team will return back to Hotel.
- Hampi is a place with a lot of history and temples, so this trip is good, if you are interested in History. Our Hampi trip is not only a sightseeing trip.
- Morning Breakfast (Day 2 )
- Accommodation on a 2/3 Sharing basis at standard Hotels mentioned.
- If 3 friends are booking together and need only one room, we will provide a discount, But extra mattress will be on the floor
- Kids above 10 will be treated as Adults and the fee will be the same as that of Adults.
- All the ground transport as per itinerary by Tempo Traveler / Mini Bus tempo traveler ( Non AC)
In case all the team members ask to put AC (Based on the availability in the vehicle ) additional Amount you can pay directly to the Driver.
- Coordinator Support 24/7
- Entry Tickets to monuments
- Local Guide Charges We will have expert ASI approved Local Guides at Hampi, Badami and Aiholai & PattadakkalHotel Category: Hotel Hampi International/ Similar
- Any personal expenses
- Lunch, Dinner ( Day 1, Day 2 )
- Breakfast: Day 1
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Entry ticket fee for all other monuments except specified in the inclusions
- Flight/Bus/Train Tickets
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any sport activities other than itinerary
- If a trip is getting canceled due to any government restrictions or weather, a new date will be selected for the journey. And there will not be strictly any refund to a bank account. What happens if you are not able to Join the New date?
- You can send a replacement
- You can move the Amount to the LetsGoForACamp wallet with (3% deduction) which you can use for any other camp with LetsGoForACamp
Available Seats: 13
|At the time of registration
|Before Dec 01, 2023
Cancellation fees will be applied as mentioned below.
|Date of Cancellation
|Before 45 days before Trip
|Before 30 days before Trip
|Before 15 days of Trip
|Within 15 days of the Trip start date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Instalments are to be paid before due dates.
- In case when instalments are pending after the due date, the order are subjected to auto-canceled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installment.
WHY WITH US?
1. Budget-Friendly. ( You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)2. Pay the total camp fee in installments before the trip
3. Not just the trip, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Know more about India and Hidden and Ancient Stories. Our Camp Navigator will share the stories of the myths as well as the science.
4. Well Experienced Local Guides at Hampi, Badami, Pattadakal
5. Best Hotels
6. Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are here to help you by providing Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp.
Weather at Hampi?
Hampi is a Warm place.
Of course, once you are done with your registration, u have the option to join the WhatsApp group formed for this trip. Here, you will get to know the fellow travelers from your same city. You all can travel together
We will share a separate list with This to carry in the WhatsApp group formed. You can use the list as a check list too.
No you can keep your bag in the room.
It’s strictly based on the cancellation policy. However, you can replace your registration with your friend, with out any additional cost. But need to inform this to the coordinator at the Earliest.