Trip fees: ₹1500
Available Seats: 3
Athirappally Falls is the largest waterfall in Kerala and is nicknamed "The Niagara of South India".
It comes down from a height of 80 feet through several parallel streams. In the monsoon season, it appears like Niagara Falls. It also offers views of the Sholayar hills and the Western Ghats. Several movies have been shot too. Punnagai Manna, an acclaimed tamil film in 1986 featured this waterfall. Other movies like Maniratnam's Guru, Dil Se, Raavan, Bahubali were also shot.
Vazhachal falls is the less famous cousin of Athirapally falls. Vazhachal Falls is situated in Athirappilly Panchayath of Thrissur district in Kerala on the southwest coast of India. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal Forest Division and at the edge of the Sholayar ranges
||Pick Up Ernakulam
||Thumboormuzhi Hanging Bridge visit
||Vazhachal Waterfall Visit, Athirapalli Waterfall visit
||Check in to the riverside resort
||Natural river bath, fun time with games and activity
||Tea and snacks
||Drop at Ernakulam
- Wear light clothes - eg:- t-shirts
- Bring changing clothes
- No alcohol before/during Trip
- Pickup and Drop at Ernakulam
- Non-Ac tempo traveler / Innova according to the number of travelers
- Breakfast, Lunch ( veg/non), tea and snacks
- Entry Fees to Athirapalli and Thumbormuzhi
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather.
THINGS TO CARRY
- ID Card
- Extra cloths
- Mobile phone cover
- Extra Plastic Cover
- Avoid expensive Jewellery
Available Seats: 3
A participant will be refunded his/her paid fees after deducting the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 450
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 750
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|| ₹ 1000
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip, and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly: You will get a perfect escape from the urban life and completely in an offbeat location with all safety followed, with small team size.
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just adventure, but many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna history, stories with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary: In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.