June 17-18, 2023
Trip fees: ₹2900
Available Seats: 11
It would be most remarkable to have 360 degree picturesque landscape which has opened up in a unique and exhilarating way at dusk and dawn hours!
Yes, Ilaveezhapoonchira, Located in Melukavu village in Kottayam district, unexplored and unpolluted spot gifts us such a view in excess beauty!
Lets trek through the lush green forests of Muniyara, Mankunnu, and the Kurishumala. Lets cheer atop and refresh ourselves in the lap of mother nature, lets wave to the withered clouds below us, lets wrap ourselves and experience the bamboo hut stays crowned at 3200 ft above sea level,and experience the night with campfire and music. Lets hike into the forest and give feet a rest to see the sun bid goodbye and lets hear the winds sing to us, later.
Together, lets explore and experience the nature in this Monsoon
|Day 1 -2 PM
||Pick up from Ernakulam
||Illikkalkallu Visit ( Either Day 1 or Day 2 Based On weather)
||Off road jeep drive to camp site
||Relex and Explore surrounding
||Camp fire ( If no rain)
||Short walk around Homestay
||Hike to Poonchira
|| Lunch (packed meals)
||Back to Ernakulam
- Illikkalkallu Jeep cost not added in the cost -Union system there (50-100 per head )
- Illikkalkallu Visit - Either Day 1 or Day 2 Based On weather
- This trip is for people who like rain
- You may need to walk in rain.
- This trip is for people who like rain.
- You may need to walk in the rain.
- Stay will be a simple home stay.
- Rooms will be 3-4 sharing type.
- If you are a resort person/ Hotel based traveler this trip will not suit to you.
- Hiking will be simple and Beautiful
- Pick up and drop charges
- Food: Day 1 – Evening Tea, Dinner ( Veg and Non veg)Day 2: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch ( Veg)
- Day 2 hike, Guide charges
- Stay- Sharing Rooms
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expense other than those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges , if any entry ticket charges
- Day 1 Lunch & Day 2 Dinner
- Illikkalkallu Jeep cost not added in the cost -Union system there
Available Seats: 11
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when 2 or more installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments.
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. O
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.
Following are the list of things that are recommended to be carried for this trip
- Dresses –
- Carry comfortable dresses
- For outdoors its is better to avoid jeans as it might get too heavy if wet
- Sandals with good grip
- Please avoid high heeled sandals , as they have a risk of falling when doing hiking
- Cap or Hat for Protection from Sun. You may carry sunscreen cream or lotion also.
- Plastic bag for carrying back any wet clothes
- Raincoats / Ponchos
- This would ensure that you wont lose the fun , even if it rains
- Water bottles
- We recommend using reusable waterbottles
- Leach Socks
- You may order leach socks on Amazon . You may check this sample item. or order a similar one.
- You may also make a leach socks at home. Follow this blog in malayalam about this. Don’t use jeans material as in the demo , you may use a decent cotton pants for this instead.
- A small bag to carry raincoat , waterbottle , snacks , etc.
- Carry all your daily use medicines
- Carry medcines for any ailments or allergies you have faced
- Energizers and Snacks
- Energinzers such as chocolate , peanut bars , dry fruits will give quick energy especially when walking
- Snacks – light and non oily snacks would be good
- ORS- Packets,This will help you to avoid dehydration. Suggested brand is Electral. You will get this in your nearest Medical shop.
- There wont be any tolietries that would be provided at the stay
- We wont be providing towels at the stay.
- Other personal items
- Carry sufficient hard cash
- Don’t carry expensive jewelleries , etc
- [Optional] Jackets/ Sweatshirts / Scarf
- Carry these if you are prone to cold