Feb 25-26, 2023
Trip fees: ₹3500
Available Seats: 10
Vattavada is a village in Idukki district in the state of Kerala, bordering Tamil Nadu, India.
Located about 45 km east of Munnar is the serene village of Vattavada. Its also know as Winter vegetable garden of Kerala.
An ideal place for trekking, most of the locations in Munnar are generally known for their slopes, rare fauna and a wonderful view of the valley. Vattavada, however, is known for its vegetables. These terraced slopes and valleys contain some of the finest crops and produce in all of Kerala. Situated 6500 ft above sea level, people visit this destination in large numbers
|| Pick up from Ernakulam
||Via Pambadum Shola National Park to Chilandiyar Waterfall
||Walk to Camp site (1 km)
||Dinner With BBQ
||Morning Small Trek to View Point
||Vattavada Village visit - Strawberry Farm & Vegetable Garden
||Return to Ernakulam
- For Kids Age 5-12 - Fees 50%
- Please Contact 8050725190 , 8088120956 at the time of registration.
- Coupon Codes will be provided
- Food: - Day 1 – Lunch, Evening snacks and Tea & Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
Day 2: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch (Veg)
- Forest permission charges
- Guide charges
- Non Ac tempo traveler / Innova according to number of travelers
- Trek charges
- Accommodation - Tent (2/3 sharing basis)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expense other than those stated in Inclusions.
- Camera charges, if any entry ticket charges.
- Day 1 Breakfast & Day 2 Dinner
Available Seats: 10
A registered participant may cancel his/ her registration online and inform the camp coordinators. The paid fees will be returned after deduction of the following cancellation fees.
|Before 20 days from Camp Date
|Before 15 days from Camp Date
|Before 7 days from Camp Date
|Within 7 days from Camp Date
- Alternatively, a registered participant may transfer his/her registration to a friend without any cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of the program due to any gov restrictions due to COVID/ Weather, an alternate date will be provided for the same trip and no refund for that.
- In case you are not able to join the trek on the new dates, either you can send a replacement ( Without any additional cost) / You can opt for Wallet transfer,
- What is Wallet Transfer ?: The amount will move to LGFC Wallet and you can use that for any other trip. ( 2% fee will be deducted as movement charges) . Strictly there won’t be any refund to a bank account.
- Wallet transfer is applicable only for the case when a participant wont be able to join the new date on a postponed trip due to Pandemic / Weather situations
- The wallet transfer offer will only be one time , when the new date is announced. Further changes will be counted as normal cancellations and will be as per cancellation policy.
- Installments are to be paid before the due dates.
- In case when installments are pending after the due date, the order will be auto-canceled.
- There will be no refund in case of auto cancellation due to nonpayment of installments
- Trip to Trip Movement is strictly not allowed
Things to Carry
- Jacket / Sweatshirt / Scarf
- Moisturiser / Sunscreen
- Power bank
- Water bottle
- Small bag
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Sanitiser spray
- Shoes / Sandals with good grip
- Leach socks / long socks
- Energisers / Snacks
- Photo ID Proof, Double dose vaccination certificate. (Hard copy)
- Extra plastic cover to keep your wet cloths
- You can also carry a trekking pole for your comfort.
- Head lamp/Torch
WHY WITH US?
- Budget-Friendly. (You can compare the same package with any other available itineraries)
- Incomparable Itinerary: You can compare the Itinerary with any other itinerary available on social media/ Google. Our itinerary is special with all COVID safety ensured.
- Food prepared in safe conditions: We believe that for a traveler, food is one of the most important things during their journey. We provide the best nutritious food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Not just sightseeing, many more things to learn and experience: We are not just providing sightseeing. Our Camp navigator/local guide will share the details of the place, flora, fauna with you.
- Well Experienced Local Guide and Support Staffs
- Plan beyond the Itinerary- In case if you want to extend the trip, we are there to help you by finding Stays contact and transportation, Talk to the coordinator of LetsGoForACamp
VALUES WE FOLLOW
- Eco-friendly products.
- Minimizing plastic waste.
- Hiring local guides.
- Contributing to the local economy.
- Proper disposal of waste generated.
- Concept of Responsible traveler.